terça-feira, 8 de maio de 2012

no needs yes :

                                                                                                                                      D.R.


beautiful garden where have you gone
my self-delusions are
leaving me in the storm
taking for granted
all the goodness that I've found
somewhere i lost all, the control came crashing down

beautiful morning please don't wake me from my sleep
cuz i need some comfort to regain my sanity
and i don't wanna feel this crazyi don't wanna feel discarded
shattered into million pieces

i'm so brokenhearted
nowhere left to run
nowhere left to go
so i hope

and i pray for forgiveness, look for the answers
cuz it's hard for me to pretend
can't you see this state that i'm in
and no one would know this, nobody noticed
that it's me where it begins

____________________________________________________________________

Sem comentários: