sexta-feira, 9 de maio de 2014

no (be) fool thru anxious :

                                                                                                                                                                            mizan
This girl, this girl ... She is my last pleasure. She keeps in loop state in my ear. So smooth. So damn good. So damn myself. I do not want to turn her off. I do not want her to stop doing this. She comes from New York (what else?) and can bring songs made with keys, made with full soul, made with silence. Mizan is «No Fool» but she is «Anxious» about going «Thru» this. And she goes like this:

"Do even bother to look back. These things happen ..." - Os dedos de uma Norah Jones, que não se deixa enganar. Com a mesma subtileza de movimentos. A mesma brisa no cabelo.

"I will forever pull you thru. It will be easier if we find joy in the usual way" - O swag com áurea, com o brilho de final de dia, com Sade sintetizada.

"Knowing you are coming home makes me anxious. Trying, trying, trying no to miss you. Love never come your way makes you anxious" - As palavras engolidas a meio. As palavras meias que dizem tudo.


  

Sem comentários: