terça-feira, 18 de fevereiro de 2014

on my neck :

                                                                                                                                                           julie anne smith
you take the clothes off my back and i let you
you steal the food right out of my mouth and i watch you eat it
i still don't know why i love it so much

and, baby, it's amazing i'm in this maze with you
i just can't crack the code
one day you screaming you love me loud
the next day you're so cold
one day you here, one day you there, one day you care

you get the air right out my lungs whenever you need it,
and you'd take the blade right out my heart just so you can watch me bleed
 
and you play this game
in spite to drive me insane i got it tattooed on my sleeve
and we all just entertainers
and we're stupid and contagious 

________________________________________________________________

Sem comentários: