sábado, 18 de janeiro de 2014

being Ri(t)ch(ie) :

Há sete meses era o filho do meio (EP The Middle Child). Agora pintou-se a preto e azul (EP Black and Blue). Resumindo, não é dado a extremos, nem a brancos absolutos. Os sons que fabrica têm tanto corpo como ele tem de alma. Não desculpa os outros nem a si mesmo - "how can i please you/when i can't please myself/i've given up on what you're living/i have not yet forgiven myself" e tem a vida suspensa, mas não a detesta - "tv news, frozen food/and here my life's not hard/i don't use the bed in my room/cos I don't want to drop my guard/love me, and I'll leave your land." 

Está em queda livre ao contrário («free fall»), o limite das coisas não lhe assiste («overdose»), sabe o poder que tem nela («bloodsport») e acredita que um dia vai brilhante («stronger than ever»). E não é preciso esperar muito: "this is easy, i’m fine i just need time to turn this into home/i’m good believe me/believe me when i say i’m gonna be brilliant/explode/how am I kidding inside of this/ But I’m loaded crazy it’s taking over/i need recovering for all it’s coming more then I need/the world it’s my feet tonight and i’m standing on the ceiling. Raleigh Ritchie is a one-must-to-follow-from-now-on.


Sem comentários: