sábado, 16 de junho de 2012

june 9th :



"someway, baby, it's part of me, apart from me
:
shepherd me from pain and the doubt
through the broken streets and the hearts
herd me home through hurt and the past
:
but if you're too big to follow rivers,
how you ever gonna find the seas?
i'm here to keep you flowing
so follow me
i'll do the running for you
i'll be your river, i'll move the mountains for you, 

if all you want are answers to your questions,
and you can't seem to find the love, the free,
you're lookin' for the right direction,
and, darling, look for me
where ever you are standing,
i will be by your side,
i will never be hard to find
:
you make things so easy
i'll never forget you
:
haja o que houver
eu estou aqui
 haja o que houver
espero por ti
_______________________________________________________________________
. it was the happiest birthday party ever  .

2 comentários:

S.R. disse...

Como gosto desta família :) ai!

S... disse...

family: were life begins and love never ends...

(little moments like that day, become precious memories...)