sexta-feira, 7 de junho de 2013

most definitely :

                                                                                                                                                   dante terrel smith
... it is a scandal that i have only reached you through miss Mara Hruby. 

«The Panties» kept my ears about two ago when I discovered Mara. I did not google it. I did not know Mara basis. Yesterday, I met you @Lisbon and I feel ashamed now. I misjudged you. And «The Panties» is just a piece of art, but it is yours, not Mara's. 

I have never got so amused in an hip-hop concert. It was so full of soul, in both ways.

Mos Def is Dante Terrel Smith from Brooklyn. He got his artistic name from the expression 'most definitely' and he has just helped me with this to get the title for this. 
Most definitely he is definitely a must.



Sem comentários: