domingo, 22 de maio de 2011

this girl's work :

pray God you can cope.
i stand outside this girl's work,
this girl's world.
ooh, it's hard on the man,
now his part is over.
now starts the craft of the father.

i know you have a little life in you yet.
i know you have a lot of strength left.

i should be crying, but I just can't let it show.
i should be hoping, but I can't stop thinking

of all the things I should've said,
that I never said.
all the things we should've done,
though we never did.
all the things I should've given,
but I didn't.

oh, darling, make it go,
make it go away.

give me these moments back.
give them back to me.
give me that little kiss.
give me your hand.

i should be crying, but I just can't let it show.
i should be hoping, but I can't stop thinking

of all the things i should've said,
that i never said.
all the things i should've done,
though i never did.
the things that you wanted for me.
all the things that you wanted from me.
all the love i should've have given, but i never did.
all the things that I should've give,
but I didn't.


Oh, darling, make it go away.
Just make it go away now.

Sem comentários: